A gourmet start of the school year with our new spreads
You will love our delicious recipes…
After 17 years of chocolate adventure, it was time for us to create a must have in chocolate: chocolate spread! Our master chocolate-makers worked long hours before they can offer you 3 artisanal organic recipes made out of rigorously selected ingredients: a spread with hazelnuts, another with roasted almonds and a creamy caramel.
For young and old, the choice is yours!
• 48% of hazelnuts and almonds for more indulgence
• Hazelnuts and almonds roasted in the chocolaterie
• A home made caramel cooked in a copper poêlon
• Simple recipes: only a few ingredients but all of premium quality
• Lecithin-free, without preservatives or additives, palm oil-free…
RECIPE IDEA : Chocolate cake with caramel (tofee) core
• 200g baking chocolate from Saveurs & Nature
• 130g unsalted butter
• 4 eggs
• 130g pastry flour
• 250g ground cane sugar
• 1/2 sachet of yeast
• 1 Caramel glass jar from Saveurs & Nature
Preheat the oven to 180C. Heat the chocolate in a sauce pan over a low heat until the chocolate melts. Remove the pan from the heat. Add the butter, then the flour and the yeast. Whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and a bit of water until a frothy mixture. Then add to the chocolate mix. Beat the egg whites until stiff and add them slowly to the mixture. Pour into a high-sided cake tin that has been greased without forgetting to add in the core of the mould the caramel from Saveurs & Nature. Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes. Remove it from the oven and allow to cool completely, then remove from tin.
All you need now is enjoy!